CPR manages all facets of RCV’s communications, stakeholder engagement, advocacy and administration, as well as the appointment and ongoing management of external providers on RCV’s behalf.
CPR works closely with the Mayors and CEOs from the 10 councils to:
- Advise on and develop policy positions and submissions
- Facilitate meetings and briefings with Members of Parliament, advisers, bureaucrats and stakeholders
- Deliver RCV’s strategic planning
- Manage projects
- Engage with media and deliver communications
- Develop briefing notes
- Represent RCV on inter-departmental working groups and policy committees
- Manage events
- Manage service providers including development of detailed design briefs
- Provide general administrative support including the scheduling of RCV meetings
- Manage digital and social media
CPR, in consultation with members, recently developed RCV’s Strategic Directions 2014 – 2019 document, which identifies RCV’s key pillars for the next five years.
CPR’s detailed understanding of the needs of rural Victorians helps to inform our work with the regional cities.
CPR’s expertise and experience in the area of government relations places us in a unique and powerful position to advocate to government, the opposition, the public service and key stakeholders on behalf of RCV.